Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

how to validate PutElasticsearchHttpRecord processor load

Contributor

Hi

I was loaded Josn data to Elastic search by using PutElasticsearchHttpRecord record processor . How to validate number of records loaded in elastic search using nifi processor after the load.

I was try to use Queryelasticsearch procesor but not get any proper results .Appreciate for your help on this issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru

Record-based processors should be writing the "record.count" attribute to outgoing flow files, but PutElasticsearchHttpRecord does not currently. I have written NIFI-5356 to cover this improvement. In the meantime, if you are using other record-based processors upstream, you may find you already have a record.count attribute, and since PutElasticsearchHttpRecord transfers the entire flow file to either success or failure, then if the attribute is there and the flow file is transferred to success, then "record.count" correctly indicates the number of records loaded into ES by that processor (for that flow file).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Master Guru

Record-based processors should be writing the "record.count" attribute to outgoing flow files, but PutElasticsearchHttpRecord does not currently. I have written NIFI-5356 to cover this improvement. In the meantime, if you are using other record-based processors upstream, you may find you already have a record.count attribute, and since PutElasticsearchHttpRecord transfers the entire flow file to either success or failure, then if the attribute is there and the flow file is transferred to success, then "record.count" correctly indicates the number of records loaded into ES by that processor (for that flow file).