Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

read information influxdb database

I need extract information of the influxdb database and copy only the information that i need into elasticsearch. I see of PutInfluxDB processor(), but I think it isn't valid. Is there any way to do it? or some similary with influxdb database

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru

@sandra Alvarez

All put processors are used to store the data into filesystem/db's/table's in NiFi.

There is ExecuteInfluxDBQuery processor to get data from influxdb.

Refer to this and this link for more details regards to ExecuteInfluxDBQuery processor.

Then you can use PutElasticSearch processors to store data into Elastic search.

-

If the Answer helped to resolve your issue, Click on Accept button below to accept the answer, That would be great help to Community users to find solution quickly for these kind of issues.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Master Guru

@sandra Alvarez

All put processors are used to store the data into filesystem/db's/table's in NiFi.

There is ExecuteInfluxDBQuery processor to get data from influxdb.

Refer to this and this link for more details regards to ExecuteInfluxDBQuery processor.

Then you can use PutElasticSearch processors to store data into Elastic search.

-

If the Answer helped to resolve your issue, Click on Accept button below to accept the answer, That would be great help to Community users to find solution quickly for these kind of issues.

Master Guru
@sandra Alvarez

ExecuteInfluxDBQuery processor has been added in NiFi-1.7.0+ version, I think you are using <NiFi-1.7.

You need to update the HDF/NiFi version to get these new processors (or) if you are having HortonWorks support then contact that team to get this processor to your NiFi version.

Hello Shu:

But I dont have this processor (ExecuteInfluxDBQuery) 😞

92408-captura.png

hi Shu,

In the second link , I see because I cannt use the ExecuteInfluxDBQuery

Regards