Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

while seraching Atlas UI showing TABLE Id instead of actual Table name.anyone can help me on this issue

Solved Go to solution

while seraching Atlas UI showing TABLE Id instead of actual Table name.anyone can help me on this issue

Explorer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: while seraching Atlas UI showing TABLE Id instead of actual Table name.anyone can help me on this issue

@PARIVALLAL R

which HDP/Atlas version you are working with? Atlas 0.7 has the change to display entity names instead of GUID.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: while seraching Atlas UI showing TABLE Id instead of actual Table name.anyone can help me on this issue

Expert Contributor

@PARIVALLAL R what do you mean by TABLE id and what is your query ? Full text search of a table name lists the table , columns and storage descriptor. By any chance , do you mean "Id" to be one of the columns in the table ? DSL query - hive_table where name="table_name" would result in the table you are looking for.

Highlighted

Explorer

Please find the attached screenshot .

am looking Actual table name instead of "23b1f579-422c-4e53-8d81-ac146b4650dc"

screen-shot-2016-10-17-at-72812-pm.png

Highlighted

Explorer

@jk @ssainath @Chethana Krishnakumar

Can you please help on this issue?

Highlighted

@PARIVALLAL R

which HDP/Atlas version you are working with? Atlas 0.7 has the change to display entity names instead of GUID.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Explorer

@Ayub Khan

Am using HDP 2.3.4 & Atlas-0.5 version.

could you please clarify me how to bring actual table name instead of GUID

Highlighted

There is no support for that in HDP-2.3.4, you need to upgrade to HDP-2.5 which comes with ATLAS-0.7.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here