Intros and Suggestions

Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Why have you made it so difficult to post?

Explorer

Why is it so difficult to vreate a new post. This was the only page that allowed me to post. Why is that? 

3 REPLIES 3

Community Manager

Thank you for asking @borisgersh. We have an article about navigating the community we created a while back but perhaps further detail on how to post would be helpful here. 

Here are the ways to create a new post:

• Questions can be posted in a couple of few ways.
    • The easiest is surfaced at the top of all pages in the navigation header where a "Ask a question" button has been placed on the right. This will bring members directly to the page to create a question in the support questions board. 
      Ask a question.png
    • Another way to post is also via the contribute option in the navigation header. 
      Contribute.png
    • You can also post directly from each board, just above the content on the left, where you have the appropriate permissions.
      Questions:
      Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 9.16.13 AM.png
      Articles or Repos:
      Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 9.18.23 AM.png

I hope this helps.

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Explorer

Unfortunately your response was not all that helpful. Why you might ask?

Well, all those buttons saying “Start a topic”| “Create an article”| “PRESS ME” don’t exist half the time!

If those buttons were there whilst I was trying to post do you think I would have posted in this random part of the forum?

Are you aware just how rubbish this site is? 

I hope my feedback is of help to you.

Community Manager

Thank you for the additional information @borisgersh. Can you provide the urls to pages you are trying to post to but cannot so I can investigate?

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.