Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Evaluatejsonpath nifi invalid json content

Explorer

Hi everyone!

I have a file that contains a Json array of json objects. My first step is to split this flowfile into many flowfiles and ach one of them has a json object using SplitJson Processor. Then I'm trying to set the attributes of json to the flowfile attributes of each flowfile so I can use it after to build a query using Evaluatejsonpath processor. Everything worked fine at the beginning but then I noticed some flowfiles go to failure queue of Evaluatejsonpath.

I checked logs and the error is Invalid Json but when I went to see json files in failure queue the json has no problem and valid. Then I tried to change the processor that I'm using so I used ExecuteScript Processor. I used a script that does the some job I wanted, but still some problem some number of files go the failure queue.

Help!

dd.PNG

Evaluatejsonpath Processor:

ev.PNG

SplitJson Processor:

split.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Explorer

Hi Guys, I found the solution, the problem was a bug in Evaluatejsonpath Processor of Nifi V 1.13.1  so when i used Evaluatejsonpath Processor of Nifi V 1.12.1  every thing worked fine just like i expected it.

Thank you 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Explorer

Hi Guys, I found the solution, the problem was a bug in Evaluatejsonpath Processor of Nifi V 1.13.1  so when i used Evaluatejsonpath Processor of Nifi V 1.12.1  every thing worked fine just like i expected it.

Thank you 

Community Manager

@MedAmrani I'm happy to see you resolved your issue. Please mark your reply as the solution, as it will make it easier for others to find the answer in the future. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 1.54.47 PM.png

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.