Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Getting OOM on submitting the hadoop job

New Contributor

I am trying to submit the job to the Hadoop cluster in the CDSW terminal. I see the job get killed before submitting. Can you please let me know how to increase memory for the terminal.

cdsw@fecbq09gv6giyrvl:~/h2o-3.32.1.3-cdh6.3$ hadoop jar h2odriver.jar -nodes 1 -mapperXmx 1g -extdriverif $CDSW_HOST_IP_ADDRESS -driverif $CDSW_IP_ADDRESS -driverport $CDSW_HOST_PORT_0 -disown
WARNING: Use "yarn jar" to launch YARN applicatioScreenshot 2021-07-07 at 9.56.16 PM.pngns.
Killed
cdsw@fecbq09gv6giyrvl:~/h2o-3.32.1.3-cdh6.3$

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru

@kalaicool261 There is nothing like terminal memory. This seems a engine memory issue. 

You should launch the session (engine) with larger memory and CPU from the drop down menu on Session launch page and see if the helps. 

Screenshot 2021-07-11 at 5.56.26 PM.png

Cheers!
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Master Guru

@kalaicool261 There is nothing like terminal memory. This seems a engine memory issue. 

You should launch the session (engine) with larger memory and CPU from the drop down menu on Session launch page and see if the helps. 

Screenshot 2021-07-11 at 5.56.26 PM.png

Cheers!
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.