Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

HDPCD Exam Issues

Contributor

I have recently took my hdpcd exam. I have faced so many issues. The exam screen in the chrome browser was very small that i can barely read anything. I have to adjust the text size of the browser and i had a 30 mbps line but i still had a lag. I had the pasting problem in pig. As a result i got only time to attempt only 5 questions. i had a very bad time taking the exam. I have failed the exam. Is there any chance for getting credit to retake the exam.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Collaborator

Hi @R c,

The exam is handled by PSI Services / Innovative Exams so you need to contact them. You can contact them at examsupport@examslocal.com, or call +1-888-504-9178, +1-312-612-1049.

/Best regards, Mats

View solution in original post

69 REPLIES 69

I just replied to case # 4062. Sorry it sat unanswered so long.

@Lester Martin thank you for your efforts

dropped you a reply directly.

New Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to reach certifications at Hortonworks via email and I have not got any response since last 12 days. Can anyone help me in getting a response for my email ? Request #4117. I will be very grateful.

Hello, Armaghana,

I am reviewing that right now.

Thanks

New Contributor

Thanks William for your Support.

Sounds good! THANKS!

@Naresh Yalla sorry to hear about your case. did you clear the exam the second time ?

New Contributor

@G I :I have written three times with my id nareshkumar.yalla@gmail.com ( All the exams I did well ) , but result was failed . then with another I created new id nareshnare999@gmail.com , the same I was successfully passed for first time.

Total no if attempts is 4.

I m Pretty sure I done the exam well G I.

@Naresh Yalla Wow amazing courage to keep going at it. Glad it is over. Thanks for responding