This error occurs every time I select the table in the tables tab in hive view 2.0.
The source table from mysql does not have an int primary key. and the table size is 5.5GB
If you have any I dea how to fix it. I need your help. Thanks
Please mark the answer as accepted if it resolved your problem. This way you can help other community users having similar issues identify the resolution faster.
I am not sure where you are getting this issue, but the number looks too long for an integer! If this is your hive table etc, try using BigInt and not int. Or else post some more info about the issue 🙂
As you probably know, the 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the website's server, but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.
You need to provide more information. There could be many reasons.
1) Does it happen with other tables?
2) Is your cluster kerberized?
3) Did you check Ambari server log for more details?
1. it does not happened with other tables where the size of table table is lower than 5GB
2. it is not kerberized
3. Yes , I attached the screen shot of the logs