Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

Re: NiFi's ConsumeAMQP RabbitMQ to HDFS

@Pierre Villard , I understand now. It is like you say a fairly simple situation. I have sent the adming an email requesting a permanent Queue to be defined. Do you recommend the Exchange to be set as "Direct" as well? or it is the same if it is defined as "topic"?

@Arturo Opsetmoen Amador, it really depends of your requirements and what will be pushing data to the queue, I recommend you to check this kind of details with your system admin depending of you are trying to achieve.

Thanks a lot for the great help, @Pierre Villard !

@Pierre Villard, my Scala script is just consuming from the remote stream (remote publisher). I am sure from the configurations for the Rabbit Connector I was given that the queue is not durable. I will contact the admins on the remote server / Publisher to see if it is possible to change the configs to a durable queue. Thanks a lot for Your help!

This could be due to auto-delete settings for queues, bindings and exchanges. I'd suggest to talk to your administrators or install a separate version of Rabbit that you can fully control.

View solution in original post

Yes, @ozhurakousky ! I think you are right, the queue is set to auto-deletion ... I will be contacting the admins on the Publisher side 🙂 thank you!