Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Nuxeo Nifi

Explorer

has anyone developed data flows that ingest document(csv+blobs) into ECM system like Nuxeo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@nuxeo-nifi, the processors you are referring to do not belong to any NiFi Version (Cloudera or Open-Source), meaning that they were built in house, specially for you and your project. In this case, you would need to speak to those who have developed those processors and identify the application logic. Once you have that, you can use PutMail to send email notifications and InvokeHTTP to do the other actions.

I assume that from your processors you have has a failed connection queue, which might be linked to an PutMail Processor, in which you define whatever you want to be send as notification

In case of no failures, you can link the success queue out of your nuxeo processor and into InvokeHTTP and perform the call you require. For that, make sure that all your certificates are in place and allow connection between the systems. Otherwise, you won't be able to use InvokeHTTP and you would have to find another solution, like a script.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@nuxeo-nifi,

I am not quite familiar with Nuxeo, but as far as I know, you could use the REST API to batch upload documents into the Nuxeo System. To achieve this, you could easily use InvokeHTTP to perform the REST API calls to your Nuxeo endpoint. Or you can develop a custom script and execute it within an ExecuteStreamCommand Processor.

If it comes to the Nuxeo database (I do not know if this is necessary or what sort of DB you have configured), but you can use the PutSQL (or any DB related Processor) to save your data in the DB, assuming that you have the JDBC connection details configured into your DBConnectionPool

Explorer

@cotopaul We have nuxeo nifi processors available to interact with the nuxeo system. I would like to design a flow that captures the failed records from multiple places(creating record in nuxeo,validating the data,fetching the binary file) across the flow and send a email notification and if there are no failures I would like invoke a purge flow.

I'm newbie to Nifi, could you please help me 

@nuxeo-nifi, the processors you are referring to do not belong to any NiFi Version (Cloudera or Open-Source), meaning that they were built in house, specially for you and your project. In this case, you would need to speak to those who have developed those processors and identify the application logic. Once you have that, you can use PutMail to send email notifications and InvokeHTTP to do the other actions.

I assume that from your processors you have has a failed connection queue, which might be linked to an PutMail Processor, in which you define whatever you want to be send as notification

In case of no failures, you can link the success queue out of your nuxeo processor and into InvokeHTTP and perform the call you require. For that, make sure that all your certificates are in place and allow connection between the systems. Otherwise, you won't be able to use InvokeHTTP and you would have to find another solution, like a script.