Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

SAM gives NoSuchMethodException when deleting test case ??

Solved Go to solution
Highlighted

SAM gives NoSuchMethodException when deleting test case ??

Contributor

Is there something wrong with my DB configuration or application config ??
I have installed SAM and registry on Postgresql 9.5 !!
I have simple kafka source and sink as my topology !!
I think i have a problem with the kafka source !!

ERROR [2019-01-2214:21:58.894][dw-288- DELETE /api/v1/catalog/topologies/2/testcases/7] c.h.s.s.s.TopologyTestRunResource-Got exception:[StorageException]/ message [com.hortonworks.registries.storage.exception.StorageException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.hortonworks.streamline.streams.catalog.TopologyTestRunCaseSource.setOccurrence(java.lang.Long)]/ related resource location:[com.hortonworks.streamline.streams.service.TopologyTestRunResource.removeTestRunCase](TopologyTestRunResource.java:548)com.hortonworks.registries.storage.exception.StorageException: com.hortonworks.registries.storage.exception.StorageException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.hortonworks.streamline.streams.catalog.TopologyTestRunCaseSource.setOccurrence(java.lang

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: SAM gives NoSuchMethodException when deleting test case ??

Contributor

I changed the column type from bigint to integer for the topology_test_run_case_source.occurence and it was resolved and the test cases also started to run !!!

1 REPLY 1

Re: SAM gives NoSuchMethodException when deleting test case ??

Contributor

I changed the column type from bigint to integer for the topology_test_run_case_source.occurence and it was resolved and the test cases also started to run !!!

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here