Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Zeppelin multiple principalSuffix ?

Rising Star

Is there any way such that zeppelin can support multiple principalSuffix so that users from different domain can login into Zeppelin without specifying fully qualified domain ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Guru

Hello @Bhavin Tandel,

I checked the HDP code and Zeppelin does not support multiple principalSuffix. Having said that, I didn't quite fully understand your question.

"... so that users from different can login into Zeppelin without specifying full realm?"

So do you mean to support Zeppelin login from two different realms? If yes, then I'm sure that such functionality doesn't exist in Zeppelin today (with or without principalSuffix). At this point, this looks like a new feature altogether. I'd recommend you to shoot a mail to Zeppelin users mailing list.

Hope this helps !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Guru

Hello @Bhavin Tandel,

I checked the HDP code and Zeppelin does not support multiple principalSuffix. Having said that, I didn't quite fully understand your question.

"... so that users from different can login into Zeppelin without specifying full realm?"

So do you mean to support Zeppelin login from two different realms? If yes, then I'm sure that such functionality doesn't exist in Zeppelin today (with or without principalSuffix). At this point, this looks like a new feature altogether. I'd recommend you to shoot a mail to Zeppelin users mailing list.

Hope this helps !

Rising Star

Hey @Vipin Rathor, I corrected the question. Yeah, even I think zeppelin don't have that feature yet. Thanks for the response .