Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

0 active threads (1 terminated) QueryDatabaseTable processor NiFi

Contributor

Hi for all !

Is anybody know why processor's thread info (up right corner) turn in red and have an info about - "0 active threads (1 terminated) "? The processor works fine but this red info makes me to warn about. How it is critical and how can I fix this?

Thanks!

Screenshot in an attach.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru

AFAIK a thread can only be terminated like that manually, perhaps someone right-clicked on the processor and chose Terminate? A Terminated thread is really an "interrupted" thread, once it has been interrupted it should close gracefully but I don't believe there is any such guarantee. In any case, the processor should continue to run successfully even with terminated threads, although there may be an underlying issue with why someone terminated the thread to begin with (infinite timeout, e.g.)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Contributor

picture attach

106501-capture.png

You may need to review logs for more information \logs\nifi-app.log and \logs\nifi-user.log. There is also a log level switch but I can't remember the location. Good luck.

Master Guru

AFAIK a thread can only be terminated like that manually, perhaps someone right-clicked on the processor and chose Terminate? A Terminated thread is really an "interrupted" thread, once it has been interrupted it should close gracefully but I don't believe there is any such guarantee. In any case, the processor should continue to run successfully even with terminated threads, although there may be an underlying issue with why someone terminated the thread to begin with (infinite timeout, e.g.)

Contributor

Thanks,Matt! Sorry for a late answer 🙂