Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Check out our newest addition to the community, the Cloudera Innovation Accelerator group hub.

Zeppelin Home Page Blank

Contributor

Hi All,

I have setup Zeppelin through Ambari on AWS. I am able to get to the Ambari page on port 9995 from a windows machine on AWS. I then did a port forwarding setup so that anyone who accesses the IP on port 80 should be able to go Ambari.

I am able to get to the Zeppelin home page from my laptop after setting up the httpd conf but the page is coming blank. I also un-commented the below 3 lines in Ambari and re-started the Zeppelin service but still it is coming as blank

sessionManager = org.apache.shiro.web.session.mgt.DefaultWebSessionManager
securityManager.sessionManager = $sessionManager
# 86,400,000 milliseconds = 24 hour
securityManager.sessionManager.globalSessionTimeout = 86400000

I did a port forwarding as by default port 80 is opened through our VPC to connect to a web URL on AWS.

Feb 27, 2017 9:39:14 AM com.sun.jersey.spi.inject.Errors processErrorMessages
WARNING: The following warnings have been detected with resource and/or provider classes:
  WARNING: A HTTP GET method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response org.apache.zeppelin.rest.InterpreterRestApi.listInterpreter(java.lang.String), should not consume any entity.
  WARNING: A sub-resource method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response org.apache.zeppelin.rest.NotebookRestApi.createNote(java.lang.String) throws java.io.IOException, with URI template, "/", is treated as a resource method
  WARNING: A sub-resource method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response org.apache.zeppelin.rest.NotebookRestApi.getNotebookList() throws java.io.IOException, with URI template, "/", is treated as a resource method

Any help in resolving would be greatly appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

I resolved it, by adding few extra lines in the rewrite rule to handle websocket interaction

RewriteRule ^/ws(.*)$ ws://localhost:9995/ws [P]

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Contributor

I resolved it, by adding few extra lines in the rewrite rule to handle websocket interaction

RewriteRule ^/ws(.*)$ ws://localhost:9995/ws [P]